Terms and Conditions
1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between the company Ghenadie Belostecnic, holder of the brand Aromáticas d' Palma, with registered office in Monte de Palma, 7005-719 São Manços Évora, PORTUGAL, tax identification number 235 609 734 and contact (+ 351) 965 890 100, hereinafter referred to as “Aromáticas d'Palma” and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.aromaticasdepalma.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.aromaticasdepalma.com will be governed exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - PURPOSE
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary for the User regarding the modalities of order, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.aromaticasdepalma.com
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.aromaticasdepalma.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) you wish to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.aromaticasdepalma.com, providing the information requested therein.
b) Make the "login" (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User upon registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want that appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Aromáticas d’Palma will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. If the product is not available, Aromáticas d’Palma undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders are valid for 3 working days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, the order cannot be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.aromaticasdepalma.com, Aromáticas d’Palma offers the User the following payment modalities via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User's card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some ordered products are sold out, their value will be credited to the User's card, after the order is closed.
3. The Aromáticas d’Palma account available for Deposit or Bank Transfer is:
IBAN: PT50 026902870020012770364
Beneficiary: Ghenadie Belostecnic
You must send us proof of payment to the email email@example.com, with reference to the order number.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
For MAINLAND PORTUGAL, delivery will be made by the company NACEX, within 7 BUSINESS DAYS after ordering. For PORTUGAL - ISLANDS and OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, delivery will be made by the company GSL, within 15 BUSINESS DAYS after ordering.
Shipping costs are added to the order. The shipping cost of the order is automatically calculated taking into account the weight of the selected items.
Deliveries are made by carrier at the delivery address provided by the customer, and the courier will only make one delivery attempt on weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm.
In the event that no one is found at the indicated address, the courier will place a notice in the mailbox, informing at which pick-up point you can pick it up. The order will be available for collection at the aforementioned pick-up point for 10 days. After this period it will be returned to us.
After the return of the order, the orders can only be sent again upon new payment of the shipping costs. The same condition will apply if the customer provides an incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive their order (paying the difference) or to cancel it.
The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Aromáticas d’Palma. The request must be sent in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 15 DAYS after ordering, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods will be answered and defined by Aromáticas d’Palma, by the same means of communication.
Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and ownership of an account or card, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
Aromáticas d’Palma undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
Returned products must be in conditions of sale, that is, in the same condition as they arrived in the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage, in their original packaging with the inviolability seal intact.
If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions for adjustment will be indicated by Aromáticas d’Palma.
Only the value of the product will be returned, shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The data, subject to computer processing, will appear in the database(s) of Aromáticas d’Palma and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its supply is optional and the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that concerns you directly, personally or in writing, is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.